135: “No overview available”
John and Rambo go on a deep dive into Plot’s new SwiftUI-like API for building HTML pages, and discuss 3D printing, API evolution and documentation, whether Apple ever considered letting third party developers ship apps outside of the iOS App Store, and how to pick what projects to pursue.
- Pillow: Pillow is an all-in-one sleep tracking solution to help you get a better night’s sleep. Download it from the App Store today.
- Kandji: A modern, cloud-based platform for centrally managing and securing your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV devices, saving IT teams countless hours of manual work with features like one-click compliance templates and 150+ pre-built automations, apps, and workflows. Request access.
- Rambo’s 3D printer
- 3D printed case for attaching an AirTag to the Apple TV remote
- Publish’s Foundation theme
- Swift’s Result Builders feature
- “How I hacked the Apple AirTags”, by stacksmashing
- “Epic and Apple are now fighting over a naked banana” on The Verge
- Apple’s document about third party iOS apps, shared by Steve Troughton-Smith on Twitter